HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, July 30, 2009

SY MUSIC FEATURE FOR THE WEEK - No gravity

When you're caught in the jam,
pretty boring & got nothing better to do.
And you'll be engross into the song on the radio.



And boy I still think David.A should have won instead of David Cook
LOL




The lyrics are awesome ..
and pretty easy to sing along !
There's another song on the radio too sang by him ..
But can't really remember the title.

Nothing brings me down
When you're around
It's like zero gravity
The world just disappears
When you're here
It's zero gravity
When things get messed up
I lift my head up
And I get lost in the clouds
There's no sense of time with you and i
It's zero gravity

SY is listening to : David Archuleta - Zero Gravity
SY is watching : Burning Flame - Episode 17 & 18
SY is busy doing : Restaurant City ! lol

Signing out,
SY,
wooot !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...