HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SY MUSIC FEATURE FOR THE WEEK,

Wednesday, 15/7/2009

Been stuck with classes lately.
Realize we have homework for every subject.
Doesn't happen much last semester but lots of work to be completed during weekend.

Hoping to finish them asap to enjoy prom..

Yesh ..

Prom!
In 2 days time =-D
Currently charging 2 of my cameras.
My G9 as my main camera and a spare SLR to backup XD

Let's make sure all the dressing up don't be wasted.



SY MUSIC FEATURE FOR THE WEEK
SUPERJUNIOR

Regarded as the most number of members in a group ever in history,
13 !!!

The first song I heard from them is 'Mirror'
which I love cause it's a great love song they performed in Asia Awards last year.



And the single ' Sorry Sorry' which at first I find it so irritating,
but it's growing on me cause the beat and hump just can't get out of my head.
The fat guy in the group dances and raps . Quite clumsy but quite entertaining. lolx


And this single 'It's You' is really good too.
I don't think you can fall asleep listening to this 2 singles while studying.
You'll be moving around here & there.



P/s : Don't bump into me in library with headphones on XD



And one of them, Siwon is very attractive lolx



Not forgetting with a hot body XD


SY is listening to : SUperjunior - It's You
SY is watching : Burning Flame - Episode 7
SY is busy doing : Removing photos from memory card

Signing out,
SY,
tomorrow is my last class for the week =-D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...