HTML Nuffnang

Friday, August 28, 2009

24 hours isn't enough for me

Friday 28/8/2008

Ahhhhhhhh,



I have so much to blog !!!

Yet I've been really busy .

I don't even get my sufficient sleep of 8 hours,

And I have a very irritating internal exams next week till early next next week,

So give me some time, I'll be back !!!!!!!



Kiang Peng's Birthday Celebration .

Direct translation from the chinese word 'his mother's one' lol

Will update it fully once I got the main photos from Wei Hao =)
I've edited and uploaded the ones from my camera



Zhaooooooooooooooooooooooooo !
Haha it's fun to do that XD

Not to forget my outing with my highschool friends on Monday =)
I'm looking forward to that for months !!!

SY is listening to : Taylor Swift - White Horse
SY is watching : The Ultimatum - Episode 20/30
SY is busy doing : Government bonds ... Corporate bonds .... lol

Signing out,
SY,
You got away with me ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...