HTML Nuffnang

Monday, August 31, 2009

Shania Twain - You've Got A Way

Monday , 31/8/2009
Days back, was driving back home from college
Busy changing the channels on the radio,
either the radio station was busy playing advertisements
or DJ talking crap
or songs are repeating airing AGAIN !

Then I heard this song playing from Light&Easy.
I don't think I've heard this song in years. seriously.
Love love the song to the point I didn't wanna get out of my car until it ended. lolx
Back home, search the internet for the song.
I only knew it was from Shania Twain. Didn't know the exact title.
Went online, tried getting hands on the song but was constantly failing.
Ended up bugging the guys to download it for me. LOL
Some had no response 'idle', some was thinking it's some DBSK korean song lol,
So in the end, managed to get Eugene to get hold of the song. TQ =)
And boy it was playing the entire night continuously. LOL

SY MUSIC FEATURE FOR THE WEEK
Shania Twain - You've Got A Way




You should also try hearing her other tracks :
  • You're Still The One
  • That Don't Impress Me Much
  • From This Moment


The music video is lovely too =)
Notice sometimes it's an awesome track but their MV are not worth watching ?
Glad it didn't happen to this one XD nyehehhe !
Shania is looking gorgeousssss in the video !

You've got a way with me
Somehow you got me to believe
In everything that I could be
I've gotta say-you really got a way
You've got a way it seems
You gave me faith to find my dreams
You'll never know just what that means
Can't you see... you got a way with me

It's in the way you want me
It's in the way you hold me
The way you show me just what love's made of
It's in the way we make love

You've got a way with words
You get me smiling even when it hurts
There's no way to measure what your love is worth
I can't believe the way you get through to me



SY is listening to : Shania Twain - You've Got A Way
SY is watching : The Ultimatum - Episode 24/30
SY is busy doing : Merdeka XD

Signing out,
SY,
Happy Independence Day People !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the net might be a lot more helpful than ever before.

Also visit my homepage: diet that works

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...