HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Burning Flame III

Sunday, 16-8-2009



So after tuning & catching this show for 6 weeks, Burning Flame3 has ended

At first, thought it would be a moderate show.

Didn't watch Burning Flame 1.

Watched BF2, made me cry badly during the last episode.

When I heard it was airing soon, I thought another typical HK drama.
Looks boring =P



But Burning Flame III takes a whole new storyline.
And I do prefer part 3 among all.
They had really showed how heroic the fireman are unlike in real life.
Who can forget Wei Hao's story ?
The part fireman were running away when they say the cobra in his house. LOL



And the ratings for Burning Flame III has achieved good ratings.
You might wanna watch this series if you're a fan of HKdramas =)

I won't talk much about the show since not many have tuned in XD






Somehow, all the girls are crazy over him in the show.
And somehow, I'm not ! lol








My favorite couple in the entire drama.
They really cracked up the main comedic part of the drama.
And I heard she's only a newcomer =)

SY is listening to : Michael Learns To Rock - The Actor
SY is watching : Burning Flame - Completed , You're Hired - Episode 1 (testing!)
SY is busy doing : Restaurant City lol

Signing out,
SY,
Best of luck to all my ACCA-mates & CAT buddies tomorrow =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...