HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cut 'N' Paste

Sunday, 23/8/2009


Finally after sitting long at my study table for 4 hours ..

Nope, not studying if you thought I was doing that.

Didn't touch my books cause I'm not in a spirit to absorb. Not today =I

Instead,
I concentrated on doing something I usually do when my mind is relaxing .



Now to think about, it's pretty 'noob' to have wasted 4 hours to do this.

And I have tried several times (4-5) how to start my engine back on this.
I actually wasted some materials caused somehow it didn't turn out right
or I didn't like it, .
Now I'm worried, my prom & graduation are like 10 pages+ much of photos.
Makes me feel Noob !!!!!!!!! lolx

Well, If you don't know me well enough ..
  1. I like to take photographs .
  2. Then I'll blog about them ..
  3. And then I'll later edit them & develop them into pretty photos
  4. Then I'll buy a crazy plain empty photo album
  5. And then lol I'll use some creative cells (not needed in ACCA) to fill the album up
Believe me, it makes the photos look even better =D
Lots of effort needed. Usually with studies on,
It will take me 6 months to complete a semester's event
(all the parties/birthdays/outings,etc).
And then I'll repeat the entire process 1-5 all over again.

And the event btw is ACCA Social Gathering this year.
Which was like in March ?

yES, yes very noob slow of me !

To think about it, I have like 23 more events to do in that photo album
T_T I wanna cry

Yea,yea laugh all you want !
I just like to arrange the photos this way & decorate them later.
I just don't like the idea of buying a thick 200-fitted photo album.
Fill them in & close book ! or some keeping inside hard disk for archive ! lol

And when you look at it, it's like a class senior page. Haha.

Every event has a different theme btw.
So I won't get bored of doing the same thing =P



my 2008 album doesn't have captions.
Usually just photos and some designs here & there.
I took the effort of trying to caption all the photos =)



The photos come in all sizes. Bigger ones , smaller ones.
If group photos, I would develop in a full 4R instead.
Too costly if I develop all in 4R.
600 X 4R piece per rate = No money !



And the pattern/theme came from a RM1 wrapping paper XD
Yesh, noob noob how it all made up.
But the cutting was painful. Tiring I tell u !

Reminds me of umbrellas somehow.
Ella ella eh eh eh ....



Been out shopping for materials.
Ribbons, beads, colour papers, fancy wrappers ...

Not really expensive if you see them individual.
But cumulatively, you may spend a substantial amount.

And I just finish making my friend's 18 pages birthday card.
Crazy, I know !
Noob. .yes !

SY is listening to : Usher - Burn (I used to love this song badly during highschool ..)
SY is watching : The Ultimatum - Episode 12/30
SY is busy doing : Cleaning up my mess ..

Signing out,
SY,
This post contains too much of the word 'noob',
It's making me feel noob now

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...