HTML Nuffnang

Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Night Blogging

Friday, 21/8/2009


I'm tireddddddddddddd ...

Just had a full day class first time in my current semester.
Definitely not used to it yet (there's more days like these in future)
Did slept early to prepare for the long day but still .... tired !

And I just finish reviewing & recalculating my F9 PT paper.
Makes me feel noob!
I can't even input the numbers correctly into the calculator.
God knows how I got the c/f answers when the initial answers are all right.
This happens when you're rushing for time.
All the basic stuff gets messed up too T_T

.............................................................................................................................................



Been listening to this song a lot recently this week.
I was chatting with Wei Hao naming it 'Emo Song of the week' LOL
It's called Wasurenaide (translated as Don't Forget Me)
It's a pretty touching song, you may like it if you're a fan of Jpop music, Emo, DBSK



I’ll become the wind and wrap gently around you
Right now, I want to fly to a world with you in it
Even though I want to see you so much… I miss you so much…
I’m waiting for you, don’t forget me

On the path we’d always walk, I felt your presence
Silently, I close my eyes and pray that it’ll never disappear

Without acknowledging the things that hurt you deeply,

you just kept on laughing and smiling
I’ll always remember and cherish that
And I’ll keep yelling out to the world,even if the words I use are but ordinary

.............................................................................................................................................

After class ended early, headed to SS15 with Chai Hooi for 'dessert' purposes,
which CH has founded interest to visit the shop when she saw it on tv.
Place ? SNowflake !

Ended up opening after 1p.m,
So went hanging around in SS15, into several shops in and out


(My handphone camera doesn't take that good photos =P)

I have no idea how you call this in English 'Grass Jelly Ice ...yada yada yada'
They should have kept it short.
It makes life difficult for noob eaters like me. Picture works better =D

Wouldn't mind going for another round but doubtful.
The parking is headache equally like the one in SS2.
Other than that, you might wanna visit this place for something sweet XD

Alright, I'm bad at blogging about food. I eat them better !! hahaha

SY is listening to : Yiruma - River Flows In You
SY is watching : The Ultimatum - Episode 8/30
SY is busy doing : Organizing !!

Signing out,
SY,
It's not that bad after looking at it from a different perspective !
All you need to do is think & look ahead .. The sky is your limit ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...