HTML Nuffnang

Friday, August 07, 2009

Rawr ! F7 PT is over =-D

*warning* Spoiler for Burning FLame III

Owh my, I'm devastated watching Burning Flame III.
Poor Ngau, gotta had his leg removed out of the accident =(
He was my favorite fireman among all (even Kevin!)
Have no idea why the scriptwriter is writing him off.
He is after-all the lead actor since this series started.
Hopefully he would be alright soon ..
the suspense is killing me !



...................................................................................................................
............................................................................................
..................................................................
......................................
...............

Today marks the end of my F7 exam.
Somehow I can't understand the tension me & my college-mates are feeling.
This is progress test and not exactly the finals.
But the library is packed !
Well it was a durable paper nothing much.



Now I need to get to my audit & financial management.
Can't wait to get it done with ..
Anyone can pick me up ? I hate the exams starting at 2.
Which means I need to be in college early like usual.
Gonna have parking trouble =9

then I can go out with a peace of mind =)
oohhh and do my photo album !
the photos are developed already ! =D





Federer with beloved wife and twin daughters =D

SY is listening to : David Archuleta - Touch My Hand
SY is watching :
Burning Flame III - Episode 24
SY is busy doing : Resting after F7 Exam ....

Signing out,
SY,
Is looking for apple in Restaurant City

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...