HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Running Away ...

5/8/2009 - Wednesday

Damn, the way I've been living for the past days.
Like a typical lifeless nerd student. LOL

Class till afternoon & back to library till the evening comes.
Can't wait to breathe the air once PT1 is over next Tuesday.
Let's go out =D

Opened up my dvd which has all the photos I burned into.
This would be around 2 years ago *2007*
Back when professional camera's was unheard off.
Handphone cameras and basic usual cybershots were common.
Even my brother's SLR was consider a big thing ! LOL
now in college, everything is using professional Nikons & Canons XD
tsk,tsk,tsk




Ka-Yee's fat ducks !
It was her birthday card I made for her.
It's fat to fit all our birthday wishes for her actually XD





One of the last days of my highschool life !




Back when we had our class karokae session.
Singing our hearts out.
Not the best talented singers you can find but the fun we had was priceless
=)

P/s : Somehow we look high on drugs in the photo XD



One of the prom photos.
I seem to be noticed that I have a photo of myself holding my camera in every event.


SY is listening to : 21 Guns - Greenday (Love it !!)
SY is watching :
Burning Flame III - Episode 21
SY is busy doing : Studying for Progress Test 1 (damn ..)

Signing out,
SY,
Random-ness !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...