HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

9/9/2009

Wednesday, 9/9/2009
I just got to post up something cause ....

9-9-2009

I told everyone happy 'kau kau kau' day
direct translation is happy nice nice nice day although it could mean dog instead.

I think many couples are getting married today =)
Since it's considered a very very special day.
But to peeps like us, examinations & classes are still going on as usual.

just like any other ordinary day for us =P

And I kept saying it was an auspicious day.
and my internal examination today was called
'Financial Management' which also has a code number called F9


So yea, everything is 9 9 9 9 99 99 99 9 .
One thing missing was me inside a group 9 (if there was one existing)

..................................................................................................

And I should be happy cause PT2 is over.
I mean no more exams till my trials which is long more to go
(lets not worry about it now) but yet

no no no

something has to spoil everything!

A god damn audit class tomorrow !!
I mean nothing against audit or anything, just I'm tired T_T
waking up at 6+ and heading to college,

and and studying all the way till exam starting at 2 ..

and and and driving back home in the massive jam.

and and and and you have to pack-up + ready for the same old thing again.

=(

And I tried talking to my other lecturer who wanted to add classes,
managed to let us off and have a break tomorrow.

AND SUDDENLY ..

THERE'S AN AUDIT CLASS SHOOTING OUT !

POOF ! !! SPOILS PLAN ..

and to rub salt on me, I have a full day class on friday 8 to 5.30 pm.
That's like really really sad *cries*

WE WANT BREAK ! !! ! ! DAY OFF !
ok, maybe not everyone in the class perhaps.

but

but

I DO ! ! ! ! ! !


I have 7 questions of audit to be completed tonight.
Doubt it will be completed. Reasonable assurance.
wait . ... negative assurance LOL

Before I leave, I was watching it the night before my audit progress test.
Really cracked up my night. Hope you have a good laugh ! =)
Yes, I know some parts are pretty lame. Shut up ! Just laugh XD

Madam Ong 'BABI BABI BABI BABI BABI'


SY is listening to : Colby Caillat - Fallin For You
SY is watching : The Ultimatium - Episode 30/30 (completed)
SY is busy doing :
Restaurant City upgrade. Wooot another dish level 10 ! =D
Need to get a good bath now =D

Signing out,
SY,
I have a thing or two for liquid eyeliners nowadays.
It makes your eyes just POP out ..
Ok not POP like Shine/Stand Out ! & it last longer than the ones done by pencil.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...