HTML Nuffnang

Monday, September 07, 2009

And in the morning when we wake up, it will be alright

rawr !.
Ahhhh, Facebook Fan Check is a virus !
If you have the application, remove it ....

Caused you were following the crowd and
nobody forced you to add the application in the first place ?


I'm suppose to be studying ...

Yesh, I should be =P

But let's wait till dinner comes first.

F7 was a little messed up for me.
and tomorrow, time for F8 & F9.
Somehow I take my exams seriously. Regardless it's a final or internal.
It's still afterall a test ! We say 'screw it, just another Progress Test'
but deep down inside 'Should have started earlier'

Think I'll hit the library early tomorrow morning.
Hopefully I have friends there. It's quite lonely studying alone although
my gang doesn't study together (cause we'll end up talking)

Alright peeps, good luck for any examinations (if you're having one)

SY is listening to : Jordin Sparks - Battlefield
SY is watching : The Ultimatium - Episode 30/30 (completed)
SY is busy doing :
Studying for audit & It's not fun =(

Signing out,
SY,
I need to write it off for good !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...