HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ke$ha - tik tok

Monday, 21/9/2009
I found the song ! XD






At first I thought the song was sang by Kate Perry.
Searched everything under Kate Perry in the radio station websites,youtube,myspace.
Of course , nil results T_T

Camped in my room for 2 days. listening to the radio channels.
Between hitz & fly.fm that is !
Till just now it played in hitz.fm
It's like money falling from the sky. The joy !
Finally !
Yes, I have deep curiosity attitude.
I just gotta know the answer one way or another XD

You might like the song. It's quite a party song !

Dammit,
I still have plenty of audit & financial management homework to be completed !
Been slacking. Watched lots of chinese dramas/shopping/sleeping & eating


I shall marathon them endlessly tomorrow.



With awesome songs to blast into my ears.

Hot in my playlist :
  1. Lady Gaga Feat Flo-Rida - Starstruck
  2. 3OH!3 Featuring Katy Perry Starstrukk
  3. Ke$ha - tik tok
  4. Super Junior M - Super Girl
  5. Cascada - Evacuate The Dancefloor
One thing they have in common, they're all party songs XD


SY is listening to : Ke$ha - tik tok
SY is watching : DIE II - Episode 11/25
SY is busy doing : Finishing up her homework. I've been slacking ! =(

Signing out,
SY,
Woot ~~!!! I found it ! XD *dancing*
Marks the end of my raya short-holidays =(

Let's finish up what is meant to be completed !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...