HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Slack...

Sunday - 27/9/2009

For the past week, I've been dragging myself back from the holidays.
Still lazy and slacking, normal right ?

Complaining to my non-ACCA friends & mum how awful I feel ..

And I come to class with poor eyesight,
I can't even see the board when I sit first row. Sad ! LOL
Usually it's like this when I lack of sleep.
Thank god there are friends to help you out =)

I have tons of work to do, it's always in dilemma.
Which one to study first ?

My lecturers are telling me I look very tired,
My classmates are saying I look tired like them,
and my highschool friends which never see me for quite sometime,
said I look stressed up. Badly =(

Bah, you can ignore this.
I just feel miserable this point cause I'm too tired, I can't sleep =(
And I have assignments flooding my table,
I don't feel like looking at it now.

I do have events to update.
But I'm just not in the mood to edit the photos for now ..

I'm out of words =X

Signing out,
SY,
I don't feel the need to talk to you anymore. .. ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tremendous issues here. I'm very happy to see your post. Thank you so much and I'm looking ahead to touch you.
Will you please drop me a mail?

My web page ... diets that work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...