HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Highschool friends + IceCream + InsideJokes of Dusty&Tissue XD

Thursday, 1/10/2009


I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover

I love you forever, forever is over
We used to kiss all night, now it's just a bar fight
So don't call me crying, say hello then goodbye
(Oh yeah!)

[Boys Love Girls - LoveDrunk ]

One word : Nais XD






The couple of days, I've been busy attending classes and ...
- finishing up the endless F7 homework
(thank god no more for now ...phew~~! )

- Audit homework is done ...
(that homework created quite a scene,
now my class is famous for making lecturers walking out of class ...
geez thanks Tutorial 5)
- As for financial management h/w
(It went for a holiday with Ms.Geetha in shanghai) XD


So most of my assignments are done,
pimples are all subsiding (yesh!~~)
I can finally breathe ..
=D





Spend my Saturday with my highschool friends.
Nice to meet you Kelvin =)
It's been months since I've seen Ka Yee & May
Pray hard you two won't go UK. Do it locally pretty please ! =X



Wanted to eat ice-cream but the girls was broke.
Someone went starbucks XD Someone went to shop in F21 XD
LOL *rolls eyes*

So we ended up buying ice-cream from the hypermarket,
and went back to my place.

Nothing like eating ice-cream with your gfs in your room.
Gossiping, laughing, making fun of each other & taking photographs XD






Just finished watching this HK drama.
Ratings : 3.5/5
But if you like a detective/investigation series - give it a try =)
Noticed, Investigation + forensic + autopsy always comes in a combination?

SY is listening to : Boys Love Girls - LoveDrunk
SY is watching : DIE Again - Completed
SY is busy doing : Clicking the button 'refresh'.
Gosh, the internet is moving slowwwww *argh*

Signing out,
SY,
Where can I find nice birthday cakes ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...