HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

TVB addict

Thursday, 15/10/2009

Finally, TVB has new dramas to tune in .
I've been missing out since Burning Flame III.



Beyond the Realm of Conscience
宮心計

Been waiting for this drama for quite sometime.
Yesh yesh ! Can't wait to follow this ~~!

Click here to watch the opening theme video



Born Rich
富貴門

So long it's a drama from Gallen Lo, I'll watch it !
From Threshold of an era to Golden Faith. *thumbs up*
Click here to watch the opening theme video



HAPPY BIRTHDAY IKRAM !
Loved your reply after that 'Cannot .. got ceiling LOL' Nice one =D



HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI HAO !
Best friend, May the girl with tall and slim legs come soon XD
*cough* Excessive ! LOL



Lastly,
Best of luck for MOCK exams next week !

SY is listening to : Superjunior - Why I Like You
SY is watching : Soon soon ! I'll follow the two dramas above ! LOL
SY is busy doing : Mock ! MOck ! Mock !

Signing out,
SY,
The hot weather is killing me ...
I should be studying ..
I must study .
.I will study .. zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...