HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hot Mess

Wednesday, 21/10/2009



Well you're a hot mess and I'm fallin' for you
And I'm like "hot damn, lemme make you my boo."
'Cuz you can shake it, shake it, shake it
Yeah you know what to do
You're a hot mess
I'm lovin' it hell yes!

If you're dancin' up on tables you go, you go, you got it girl
Say that you're unstable you go, go go, you got it girl
Dancin' up on tables
Say that your unstable
You're a ha-ha-ha-ha-hot
Yeah you're a hot mess!
Ha-ha-ha-ha-hot
We're sayin' hell yes!




Now here's a hot hot hot song I've been tuning in for the past days !



Just one more paper & I'm done with MOCK this friday.
F7 ~!!!!

SY is listening to :
SY is watching : Beyond the Realm of Conscience 宮心計 - Episode 1
SY is busy doing : Studying F7. To study the entire syllables in 2 days. That's mad !!

Signing out,
SY,
*Yawning*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...