HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The last days of the semester ..

Tuesday, 24/11/2009

Haven't been updating lately because I'm lazy (tehehhehe)
& had been busy studying.

Anywayz, just some photos on my F7 & F9 EDC



With beloved Ms. Shanta who had taught us before back in CAT.
The last day for our CAT, we even had a dress up.
Funky hairbands, ties and hot in black & red.
Believe me,
I do think that was the best group photo due to the colour coordination.



I think this is just 1/3 of the class ?

After 4 days of Financial reporting class, we didn't rest.
The next day - we continued our revision class for financial management.
From friday till the weekends.
Believe me, it's quite sad to attend class during weekends.
The canteen is closed and even the lights at the foyer are off.

Ms.Geetha "Tomorrow is Sunday' 'Therefore we must wear PINK'

'But but miss, no pink shirt ... pick another colour also ...'

Ok ... Wear RED TOO !~!
These are good Feng Shui colour ...

LOL










SY is listening to : Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
SY is watching : Born Rich - Episode 24,
Beyond the Realm of Conscience - Episode 24
SY is busy doing : F7 ~!!

Signing out,
SY,
I wonder when will be my next update ...
But I do update my twitter and plurk everyday =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...