HTML Nuffnang

Monday, November 16, 2009

Sit down for some Big Bang music ..



Big Bang has a new music video.
It's pretty relaxing and I'm gonna listen to the entire album for my studies.
Ironic, I usually listen to a Kalbum throughout my studies for finals.
My last CAT semester was DBSK's Mirotic,
then came Big Bang albums ..
And now Big Bang's self-title for their Japanese music.





And after GD having his own solo album, I think taeyang has a better album.
'Wedding Dress' is great.
the storyline, the clothes and most importantly the dance ~!



Hope you like it as much as I did =)
You'll love the song more after watching the video.

SY is listening to : Taeyang - Wedding Dress
SY is watching : Born Rich - Episode 15,
Beyond the Realm of Conscience - Episode 20
SY is busy doing : Preparing for finals ..

Signing out,
SY,
When the music starts, You will vow to spend the rest of your life with her

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...