HTML Nuffnang

Friday, December 18, 2009

Exams are finally over ..


After months of studying, and hardcore fever on finals for weeks
I'm glad to say that FINALS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER ~!


Now that's good news.
Although with a pathetic 2 weeks + holidays, T_T
I'm going to enjoy it to the maximum with joy
and I think every CAT/ACCA student should ~!.
YOU DESERVED IT ~!
Let's just worry about results when 22nd February 2010 is around the corner ~!

Regarding the papers I taken,

F8 I was praying hard it wasn't going to be last the previous sitting.
Doing a lot of past year & tutorial questions are good practice. I thought it wasn't as hard as previous sitting but I'm not saying it's easy either~! They did request for some pretty specific stuff which I have no idea if my answer is acceptable or vice versa. And yes, those charged with governance are referring to the management and B.O.D.

F9 The hardest paper for the semester. The very next day after audit paper T_T I slept at 3 the day before. Receiving lots of negative feedbacks from my peers who took this paper in advance, this paper is not one you should underestimate. Maybe because this area is one I've not touched before (I did not take t10 in CAT) and I'm really interested when I was learning Working capital, cost of capital, sources of finance, foreign exchange cause I find them really reflecting real stuff in real life. LOL But I never said I liked it ~! Because it's tough =$ And boy did business valuation question in the finals head shot me right on ~! Ouch .. Let's pray it won't be damaging on my marks =(

F7 I do feel this F7 paper is the hardest F7 paper among all. I did the complete my first 2 questions early. way way early ~! Till question 3 took forever to complete. Did Question 5 first because I have no idea what was Question 4 really wanted. I did wrote some stuff but left a 4 marks questions empty due to time constraint. Anyway, I think I was thinking more on the after-exam celebration then sitting the last god-damn paper =P

So yea, those were my comments.
Agree or disagree with it,
Different students have their own opinions right ? =)

Even if it was a good paper ? bad paper ? don't know if it's good or bad,

Please ,
just forget about it.

and
send yourself
FOR HOLIDAYS ~! =D

Owh did I mention, my first day of the semester next year
Starts with P2 the entire day and followed by P1
which means 10 hours of class in total ?
P/s : Just wanted you classmates to enjoy your holidays harder ~!




SY is listening to : Wondergirls - Nobody (this song is getting really addictive in my head)
SY is watching : Born Rich (Completed), Beauty Of The Game (Episode4),
IRIS (soon XD)
SY is busy doing :
Going out - shopping, food, friends, family ~Isn't that awesome ? =)


Signing out,
SY,
Life is gooood

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...