HTML Nuffnang

Monday, December 21, 2009

Ka Yee's 19th Birthday

Monday, 21/12/2009



Few days back, our little duckie Ka-Yee turned 19 ~!
Till now, I'm wondering why did we relate her with the duck ..hmm



And we managed to gather 5 of us girls,
boy did I enjoyed the dinner.
Laughed non-stop LOL LOL LOL LOL

Adding the boob problem XD *inside joke*



















PHOTO OF THE DAY
Just makes me want to drive all the way to the cakeshop to get a piece ~!
My stomach is making noise =S




SY is listening to : Girls Generation - SNSD
SY is watching : Iris - Episode 3 (marathon ..), Beauty Of The Game - Episode 5
SY is busy doing : Drama-ing, Planning gatherings

Signing out,
SY,
Somehow I get really lazy to blog these days ..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...