HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, December 31, 2009

year-end




Looking back at 2009,
it has been a great year indeed.
In studies as a student,
in the family-hood,
been able to keep in touch with friends,
and as a person ~!

Click Read More for the full post ...



Spend the entire night renovating my blog.
Will be doing the final touches when I'm free.
And I have my Xmas post undone yet. damn ~!

My resolutions this year,
one succeed and the other failed badly . . .

2010 is drawing near now,
Hoping that it would be my final year as a student,
i.e. graduating from ACCA and the start of the working chapter in my life.
Challenging and indeed difficult year ahead.
Guess that would be top priority next year ~!

As for my other resolutions, hope they remain the same =)
P/s : Still single lol

Wanna wish all of u guys reading, a HAPPY NEW YEAR
May 2010 bring new hope, opportunities, happiness and adventure for u =)

SY is listening to : Jason Derulo - Whatcha say
SY is watching : IRIS - Episode 17,
Beauty Of The Game - Episode 8,
Chip Off The Block *completed
SY is busy doing : Some work ..

Signing out,
SY,
2010 ~!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What aωaits thе wοman will have attaіnеd massive penises just by feeling and power to helρ uѕ tο explore tantric massage, for а highеr presence.


Also vіѕit my blog :: london tantra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...