HTML Nuffnang

Friday, January 01, 2010

My Christmas Celebration 2009


For 2009's Christmas, (yesh, it's cool to say it WAS 2009) because it's the first day of 2010.
Happy New Year 2010 ~!
Had a lovely celebration with my college friends for Christmas
Didn't have a road trip to anywhere this semester with short breaks and many leaving to hometown and holidays. You get the drift. (Last semester was Malacca btw)

Click Read More for the full post ...





Dressing up all red with funky hats and hairbands,
we all know yee chien has sufficient stock for all =)

Gathered at Jenny's place for dinner.
Came in the afternoon to watch movie.
Sadly, all the movies were sold out when we arrived.
So the boys did their last minute shopping,
the girls walk around ..

Dresscode was of course red (duh....colour right ?)
but we added green, white for extra colours .
and we all know Christmas there is literally so many colours ..



Took this photo in the mall.
Believe me, eventhough it's made from recycled products (==" I know ..of all the things)
It's nicer than the other malls we went too ..
Environmental friendly decoration I guess XD

Just days from getting my hair-straightener,
Did my hair and wore funky leather boots.
Explains the super straight hair + tall looking tehehehehe



- Had an awesome 5 kg turkey for dinner as our main dish.
I felt it was better than the ones in hotel. Cousin said it's French styled XD

- Exchanged presents. Yee Soon made us justify infront of everyone the reasoning behind the present we bought. And yea, sad to say many answers were 'because it was within the budget prescribed'. LOL ACCA students, what did you expect ? XD And yea, Yee Soon's present was the ultimate LOL funniest gift from Body Shop. *inside joke* With Kiang Peng's most practical present *ella ella eh eh eh ..


PHOTO OF THE DAY
That is Elvy, Jenny's dog
which often is mistaken for LV
and Yee Chien mistaken her for Leslie
which happens to be my dog.



The lovely girlfriends ..
Our first Christmas together =)



The boys which I said they were blocking the tree behind,
with them shooting me back 'like we care'.
Boys lol

And you thought the celebration was over. Ended everything at night.
Came back close to 11. And next day, early morning -
Headed to KL for the day. Our girls' KL Outing.
Of course which guy would follow the girls out shopping whole day.


When the malls are not crowded YET,
you get to take good photos =)

Later closing to noon,
believe me the malls were packed with tourist, locals and foreign workers.
We had to be so cautions about our handbags for any pick-pockets,
and we got squeeze like rotten tomatoes when night came ..the crowd T_T


While waiting for the other girls to finish shopping & before Hazel left for family dinner.

Days back, I was telling Ying Wei & Nicholas
'I have no idea where is Pavilion'
and boy did I get shoot like no tomorrow. Noob. Yes. I know. Sadly.
I know it's somewhere inside KL but I just dunno where? lol

When I hear from Jess that there was going to be some snow event happening in Pavilion,
why not go pay a visit right ? You're already THERE nearby
and my family would never go Pavilion *window shopping = waste time

Success XD


While waiting for the clock to hit 8, for the so-called snow to fall down.
And it happened to be shampoo bubbles.
Although I did enjoy the countdown and the happening crowd,
but it was really LOL? when you thought you're seeing as thought it was snow,
and those people standing right at the center has shampoo bubbles all over their hair LOL


And no, I did NOT buy them to match my dress XD

And lastly, PHOTO OF THE DAY
With the Xmas tree at Pavilion.
Yee Chien wanted to be the tallest in the photo. So let her be XD
And she looks so damn cute like she's gonna fly up the sky like a butterfly LOL

A total of 9 hours + of walking around in KL XD



SY is listening to : Brian McFadden ft Delta Goodrem - Almost Here
SY is watching :IRIS - Episode 17,Beauty Of The Game - Episode 10,
Chip Off The Block *completed
SY is busy doing : Enjoying my last few days of holidays. Damn 6 more days ~!

Signing out,
SY,
Hope 2010's Christmas would be even bigger =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...