HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I've been thinking ...


I'm like a faded flower ...


Studies ..
Not like I've been studying everyday,
Seriously how time flies in a day, so fastttttttt

Not ready for a single shit in progress test, yay
Deadlines for OBU project, double yay
Feeling noob when lecturer asks you a question & u gave the wrong answer triple yay

efffffin yay ~!

After a long day in college, 3 classes btw -

Think I'll be heading to the bed shortly after this,
then waking up middle of the night to finish my project.

Yea, I'm just updating.
Many friends are asking me 'Why aren't you updating your blog'
Partly busy, partly because I HAVE NOTHING TO BLOG ~!



Just wait, I'll have a gathering starting this week.
I'll make this blog come alive.
Eh, but not like the blogger friends on my right side links are updating often too lol




SY is listening to : Duffy - Warwick Avenue
SY is watching : Not following any shows. Although I'm downloading Queen Seok Duk.
Maybe during the CNY holidays XD
SY is busy doing : A.C.C.A.

Signing out,
SY,
you WOW WOW WOW ..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...