HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Quickies : My newly renovated Restaurant City


My interior area, I'm still loving the colour themes.
Extended the toilets .. more place to shit hahaha



As for the exterior, didn't tile it up.
Prefer the grass theme itself. Shifted the entertainment outdoor.
Tiled the flat screens and speakers XD
  • Progress Test 1 is coming soon, so gotta do the revision.
  • Just done with CNY shopping. Beer, soft drinks, cookies, etc secured !
  • Did meet up with my highschool girls, will have a further farewell for Li Huey after PT1 ends. Looking forward to that.
  • Very hooked to Tokio Hotel's World Behind My Wall & Superjunior ft SNSD - SEOUL
  • Not done with studies at all. Slacking A LOT !
  • Can't wait for CNY to come =D

SY is listening to : Tokio Hotel's World Behind My Wall
SY is watching : None
SY is busy doing : PT 1 T_T

Signing out,
SY,
Hate the guarding in my area. It's a nuisance when 2 exits are blocked, and the other 3 are free for all to come in. Halo ? If I was a robber *which I'm not, I would used the other exits to come in right ? what logic is this ? wtf Even a 19 year old can think of that, what stupidity you think the robber has =="

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...