HTML Nuffnang

Friday, March 19, 2010

After Progress 2

Before my blog floods itself with youtube links,
I'm glad that finally my internal exam is OVER ~!
(eventhough my trials are estimated to be 4-5 weeks away)


Can't believe that the first page of my timetable is over.
Panic button anyone?

Talking about studies, I've been busy with my Oh-Babi-U - that negligence on studies. Usually I'll be studying the topic max 2 weeks later but now I think not much progress is made throughout the semester. I think many of my OBU friends would agree. Ok, add in the slack and other entertainment as well =P


Finish up my business analysis and my conclusion part this weekend. AIM !
any Nikon information u know, do help.
Believe me, I get enlighten each time =D
Rookie neeeeeeds u !
............................................................................

After progress test ended today, went dinner with my college friends.
In my new red shoe =D Headed over to Williams ..

Ohhhh I love love love love the food there =D
No photos as we were after exam, duh? and we were hungry too.
Food came super fast, but stayed till it started to rain.

Definitely got to catch things up with Sean, Hazel and Wyn Yau.
Continued my Canon vs Nikon war with Wei Hao,
and literally got high after drinking Ribena.

It's nights like this - I don't have to worry of classes tomorrow,
Exams in 2 weeks time or deadlines to meet =)

Though the feeling doesn't last long,
I'm staying up late now to finish up my work
and tomorrow to start my OBU work =(

SY is listening to : SNSD - Run Devil Run
SY is watching : Nothing
SY is busy doing : Post-PT2

Signing out,
SY,
Needs to dye my hair. More-red please !~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...