HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quickies: OBU presentation


So finally I'm done with my presentation, with the usual comments of good portrait of self-confidence and thankfully the good power point slides. Love my introduction even though I'm a die-hard Canon fan XD

"Weddings, birthdays, graduations what do all these significant events have in common ?
It's the presence of a gadget called the camera"

"Now my OBU topic is topic 8 ... 'yada yada yada yada yada'

"And my chosen organisation ?"
Known in its industry for being one of the most user-friendly products,
producing vibrant images,
and currently with its product D3s, a class of its own in light photography. .
I give u 'Nikon Corporation'

LOL ok at least it was catchy enough to draw the attention of everyone XD

Only think disappointed was due to time constraint as the event started let with many students waiting, couldn't finish my slides which I had so much more to think and talk. Another thing I can't get rid in all my presentation is my 'swaying', literally moving too much. Haha too much energy inside waiting to explode out I guess ~! Others did well . Not forgotten yee chien's presentation.

'Is this part of the presentation as well' *inside joke-*

And hopefully now I have no problem with my thesis and could proceed on to printing my thesis once my mentor gives another review by end of this week

*fingers-cross*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...