HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Quickies: Life so far ...



Wanna know what's been going on lately ? =)

Click Read More for the full post ...




Hectic days of studies are now coming to an end, with MOCK here !
and the start of my revision classes.

My OBU thesis is almost completed with my OBU presentation due on Tuesday.
Hopefully the stress level will come down.

Skipped my P3 mock, literally going to be the first and LAST mock I'll be skipping. Seriously not my style to skip, note my friend once quote

'If SY skips classes or exams, I could jump down the building for you'


Guess now Han Yang and Wyn Yau owes me something, Jump boys , JUMP!

Can't wait for the study break to start, really need it to prepare for real exams in mid June. talk about serious exam marathon, 3 papers in a row back-to-back !

As for my personal life, think the facebook 39 comments says it all.
And yes, 'Canon is officially with Nikon now'



SY is listening to : Big Bang - Let Me Hear Your Voice
SY is watching : -
SY is busy doing : installing programs !~~!

Signing out,SY,
P2 tomorrow ~! rawr ~!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...