HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, May 08, 2010

That boy is a monster ~!


If you have no idea who is Lady Gaga,
You're probably just back from the moon
=)

As though last year wasn't bad that Poker face was a hit,
this year Bad Romance ? Telephone ?

And recently I've been really addicted to
Alejandro , Speechless and Monster too +)







And I think behind all the mad fashion, weird hairdo and outrageous make-up,
Gaga is beautiful ~!


Every single seems to be a hit ~!
Its addictive, it's fun .. makes you wanna dance isn't it =)



And this track Monster is no exception +)

Love the lyrics, love the melody ~!
Love, love, love ~!

Look at him
Look at me
That boy is bad
And honestly
He’s a wolf in disguise
But I can’t stop staring in those evil eyes

I asked my girlfriend if she’d seen you round before
She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby
We might’ve fucked not really sure, don’t quite recall
But something tells me that I’ve seen him, yeah

That boy is a monster ~!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...