HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Meeting UP with Kuali ~!



Recently not long ago,
kawan saya - nama dia Li Huey,
she left for australia couple of months back for studies,
and came back for the July holidays.

Told my family won't be eating dinner. Meeting up with her.
My parents said 'I thought she just left to Aus ?'

Good question caused all the girlfriends were thinking the same thing!

Click Read More for the full post ...






Now Li Huey has been my close friend since primary school ?
Back when we sat together in standard 5,
facing her face everyday in class and sharing the same love for dogs =D

Snoopy ... Leslie .... .Wallace .. the family of retrievers !



The lovely girls from highschool,
Could just imagine if anyone of us hit the wedding bells in 5-10 years time,
we're wearing bridesmaid dresses and taking photos. Imagine that ~! LOL
Hopefully I'll be using a dslr by then,
cause the noob in-house flash is killing me !


"This is not a funeral, please wear happy colours" Li Huey


What kind of text message is that ? LOL


My dinner for the night,





Signing out,
SY,
Ohhhh I'm blogging everyday during study breaks.
Very very updated blog *thumbs up*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...