HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Quickies: Weekends


Weekends are here, don't really have time to do a proper post.
Plenty of events, all ready to be updated. Just spare me the time when I can find time =="
Quickies update on SY ~!

  1. Obu is finally done =D Best news yet this semester ! Passing P1,P2 and P3 would be a better one. Sending it to printing and hopefully it will be ready for submission by end of next week. It's about time after months of amendment
  2. BEAST makes good music. Youtube it ~!
  3. I just bought two beautiful gorgeous classic lace tops. One in black, and the other in white
  4. I wished to buy miniskirts but there is no relevance in buying them since I have too many clothes in my cupboard, my mum is going to kill me ! LOL
  5. I just watched IP Man 2. AWESOME ! Watch it !
  6. I need to study cause omg finals is so near and I'm still online.
  7. I just attended Kelly's 20th Birthday Celebration. Very happy on the outcome of the photographs.
  8. Wei Hao bugged me to summit a photo for competition. Here goes nothing *gulps*
  9. I just had an awesome "nasi lemak + ikan bakar" dinner.
  10. EDC P3 Class is at LT4 from 8 am to 4 pm (Monday to Wednesday) I will ignore you if u asked me for any future details because I'm not a customer service center but if you call or text me, no doubt I will still reply you XD
Alright, that's enough.
Take care people =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...