HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Evelyn's Surprise Birthday Celebration



Weeks ago, Han Yang gave me a call telling me a plan
A surprise birthday ? oh-la-la for beloved Evelyn darling =)

Evelyn was a girl I got to know closer back in F4-F6 time,
when her class merged with mine.
If I could describe Evelyn, it would be 'one of the sweetest girl in college'

and Han Yang, you're one lucky guy XD

Click Read More for the full post ...







P/s: Guess what was the 'smartest' thing I did ?
Brought a camera without a memory card XD



Thank god Kenny Rogers was empty,
Hide around the chairs, till she came ..
and we came out singing the birthday song with the lighted cake =D



Photo credits: Wei Hao



Happy Birthday Evelyn !~!~!




SY is listening to : BEAST - Bad Girl
SY is watching : Americian Idol? Damn I love Lee and Aaron =)
SY is busy doing : P3 YO ~!


Signing out,
SY,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...