HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Buka Puasa Bazaar


Guess where SY just went ? 
To the bazaar baby ! 
Not your ordinary bazaar but the one which is happening everytime the fasting month begins. 
Been trying to go these bazaars for the past years but somehow,
I'm either sick or down with food poisoning.

This year, I made the effort of going.
Was suppose to be heading there on Monday with my collegemates.
Brother's random idea - I went with him today ! 

Ohhh the crowd . 

the jam.

 the hot weather. 

the pack peoples in there.

the smoke from the satay stalls.

the sellers screaming to promote their stall.

the long line waiting at the good stalls

Didn't take any photo as it was packed with people.
Bought a few stuff back home, filling I must say =)
Mum is happy - nothing like beef satay !

And I finally know what is Murtabak LOL
Must tell ikhwan ! XD

I feel like a fat leslie now .. .ahhhhh <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...