HTML Nuffnang

Friday, August 13, 2010

Liese Hair Cocktail


Been noticing this product due to the heavy advertising in CLEO,
decided to get it that day. And since there's a added voucher, bought it at a bargain.
Double the motivation to try ? XD 
I bought it at my local pharmacy store at approximately RM25 
(there was a 15% discount added on too)

There are two flavors, mine in mango (i.e. my favourite fruit)

Shake the bottle up, it will turn milky colour.
Then mix it on your hand, and apply it gently on your hair.
Works pretty well for me I must say, I have crappy hair.

Some days when you're busy - things like these do come handy =)

Before shake
After shake
.......................................................................................................................................

Here's my crappy hair before application.
Nope I have straight hair but it ends up messy and crappy all the time, erggh !



And the after effect.
I had to change my singlet to see the after effect clearly in the photo XD
I think you should be able to see the changes.

Do recommended it to all the busy girls out there.
This is one pretty useful styling product to anti-freeze the bad hair days away


Photo taken for today's look !
Hair looks pretty good, no sign of crappy-ness !
Yesh !~!~



Maybe it's time to try the Liese Bubble Hair Colour =D
My hair seems to be turning out of colour especially at the top, Boo !


SY is listening to : Dong Yi ost by Jang Na Ra
SY is watching :  Beauty Holds No Pain - Episode 5
SY is busy doing :  Car town lol

Signing out,
SY,
It's raining now ~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they have a friking hair bubble dye serum :P WTH! LOL damn cute but i'm waiting for u to use it first then blog bout how good/bad it is :P hohoh

<3 audreyy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...