HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bruno Mars


Haven heard of Bruno Mars before? 
I mean every song sang by him turns into a hit.
His current 'Just the way you are' is #1 on the Billboard 100.
Not forgetting he wrote Airplanes too !

oh oh and don't forget Billionaire and Nothing On You 
Awesome songs, enjoy !


When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are


SY is listening to : B.o.B - Nothin' On You ft. Bruno Mars
SY is watching :  Dong Yi - Episode 56, Can't Buy Me Love - Episode 27
SY is busy doing : Damn, Mock is coming up so soon =(

Signing out,
SY,
I want to get it so so badly !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the good
information you’ve got right here on this post. I might be coming again to your blog
for more soon.

Here is my page - average cosmetic surgery prices uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...