HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Well take a journey into my mind

So right now I should be sleeping (I've been up since 6.30am but I'm still online) T_T
I thought I would be attending a course throughout the weekends, but it has been postponed (wakkaka, fantastic), means I'll be hitting grandma's place this weekend yesh !~!~
Can take a 4 days break, awesome !

Better buck-up my studies, PT2 scare the shit out of me.

And now what's this Progress Test Special 
Call it PTS, Call it Ramly Special, (the names you find in facebook, amazing)
Interesting. Hopefully we'll all do well in MOCK as well.

Must study. Make Parents Proud 
(Edwin's slogan)

Toilet's gonna be complete in few days time.. oooh excited.
Love the new layout, will show you cause I'm oh-la-la impressed with the new toilet =D

Just some quickies !


Watched the movie few days back. Was alright to me. 
Won't be life of matter or death if you miss this one.
Ratings: 7/10
p/s Though Shia Labeouf was hot XD 




Currently my favourite hitsong to follow,

I got the magic in me (I got the magic, baby)
Every time I touch that track it turns into gold (Yes it turns to gold)
Everybody knows I’ve got the magic in me (I got the magic, baby)
When I hit the flow the girls come snappin’ at me (They be snappin’ baby)
Now everybody wants some presto magic

SY is listening to : Muse - Undisclosed Desires
SY is watching :  Can't Buy Me Love - Episode 25
SY is busy doing : something 'special' XD

Signing out,
SY,
4 days break to buck-up for a long week ahead ! Let's do it !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...