HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Run Kitty Run !

Glad the weekend is over and so are the holidays.
The holidays doesn't seem like one, more of work and lots of drama happening.
Been really moody and it ain't helping, everyday there seems to be something to upset me.

And worse was, I almost hit a kitty. 
Tried braking as fast as I could but something I think the kitty got squash !
Look through at the back mirrors, phew !~! kitty survived. 
Would had been a bad omen if I killed a kitty for the weekend, ending the holidays
=(




SY is listening to : Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
SY is watching : Dong Yi - Episode 43, Can't Buy Me Love - Episode 18
SY is busy doing : Cleaning room, ahhh hide all my cosmetics and products into the drawer. 
                                           Looks neater now !

Signing out, 
SY,
I have cravings for curry, hmmm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...