HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I do not hide behind a mask !

 I need to explode things out in my mind, and this is my personal blog.
IGNORE IT IF YOU WISH !

I do admit I am moody to the point that I'm shock myself to see how moody I am (if there are some things you don't get after reading it, probably cause I'm mumbling to myself lalalall)  I'm glad the college is finally back, got to see my friends and fellow lecturers. Holidays was horrifying for me (first time complaining on holidays,geez) Ended my love relationship and thought to myself WTF DID I JUST SAY ? *bangs wall ! 

And this couple of days really got me reflecting
what I want ? what I'm looking for ? what I'm feeling?

[The content has been removed by the author]


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...