HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Highscool friends with I-Pad, Rabbit and Rabbit Food LOL

Few days back, went out with my highschool friend.
Literally few days more before Ching returns back to UK,
glad everyone will be coming back in December.
That will be an awesome last college holiday before work hits next year, Yikes!
We must partay !


Met up with Jia Jun, Ching, Ikram, Ikhwan in Piramid.
Headed over for lunch at Fullhouse


Can you believe that I known this people for like 8 years already?
Wait Ikram, you're exceptional. 5 years ! Hi FORM 4 FRIEND ! ahahha


Ikram hates Raisins !

  

Pasta for Me & JJ !~!~

                                                    
Ching's Rabbit Food =D

                                 

Our pathetic looking cakes LOL


Rabbit 1 and Rabbit 2
*super-inside-joke*


And no, I have not touch a real I-pad in life till that very day !
LOL


Poke, poke, Winnie the pooh e-book ! LOL


*Hugs* XOXO


In a relationship, or somewhere about that XD



                        


After meal, we needed to walk around before Ikhwan comes,
More of some window shopping, Ching's theory, try it on - you may like it later
ahhh formal dress. !~~!~!!~  Kitchen brand rocks, really love their modern cut.

I think I wanna wear those high waisted skirt on me everyday when I work.
They make my butt look good and complements my figure well XD



 

                                     

Definitely taking into consideration for end-year shopping !

And finally met up with Ikhwan at chilled at McD with Ipad


I think this is my second one for the month, 
I'm kinda addicted since the one scoop Kelly gave me the other time. 


SY is listening to : Sting - Stolen Car (Take Me Dancing)
SY is watching : Can't Buy Me Love - Episode 24, Dong Yi - Episode 54
SY is busy doing : Back from college

P/s : Puff, September is ending in few days time !

Signing out,
SY,
The girl is just as cool as the shoes she wear !


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...