HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let's put a mask on that face ! Piak!~!~

Recently got my hands on some mask, do it once a week (at least I try to every week if I remember)
There's hair treatment and mask day every Thursday, I do look forward for it. Relaxing y'all

Compared with the previous mask I tried on ,
this two was almost half the priced and you could use it twice ! Double the trio !




 First off, the Nivea Refreshing Moisture Mask 
(There's also the honey version, etc)
ProsAfter wash, the face was fresh, very fresh. It has the cooling effect and you feel good!

Cons: It was blue, I was a light-blue avatar like face ! OMG I don't dare to post the photo here LOL Also, I didn't find the pulling tight effect I had after doing the mask. I find Nivea products tend to have a fresh effect but very mild. Could had been stronger instead.


Next off, the Garnier Light Peel-off mask
 The full mask was the one recommended by CLEO as the best mask.
but I tried the self-application one. This one was transparent yellow in colour upon application. 
The smell was pleasant and suited me well. It felt tight towards the end.

Pros: Currently my favourite among all 3 mask I tried, love the effect after wash.
Face felt fresh and lifted (indirectly) Works better if you leave it longer. 
Worth the money for two application. It's easy and simple to apply.


Cons: As it's tight at the end when it dries up, it's difficult to remove.
You need a through wash on your face to remove but the effect is still great after wash!


Note that all this all cream where you applied all over your face, and not the mask 
(Explains why it's half the price) but I do find them more effective as it covers your face in more detail compared to the mask. 101% more effective in my opinion. I tend to prefer the self-application though its more messy. Ohh well my personal opinion.

I should try cutting cucumbers too and place it on my eyes.
Maybe it can remove the black lines and panda-look 
=D

SY is listening to : T.O.P (Big Bang) - Turn It Up
SY is watching :  Can't Buy Me Love - Episode 24, Dong Yi - Episode 54
SY is busy doing : Waiting for RC + CT to buffer, omg so slow at computer lab, college X-x


Signing out,
SY,
Wall-Street movie after this !~!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...