HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, December 19, 2010

In2It Waterproof Eye Colour Set





















Recently I've been looking for a purple eyeshadow pallet. I'm pretty bored with the blue one I had since secondary school. Found those in 10 colour set, but it's pretty bulky to bring them around in your handbag. Found this set from In2it. This one is in 08 Royale, pretty strong pallet for purple lovers =D



Very intense purple effect right? XD
Could be durable for day with a lighter blend into it =)
Pretty satisfied with the outcome of it ..
















About the product

Pros:
  • Small package
  • Has a mirror 
  • Colour in shades of purple and only purple (Usually some pallet mix purple with blue, pink or brown shades)
  • Affordable (especially now with sales)
Cons:
  • The middle colour tone has yet to take my priority when it comes to blending
  • Takes time to blend to my satisfaction

So are you in it for purple?

SY is listening to : Maroon5 - Give A Little More
SY is watching : Lord of the rings
SY is busy doing : Holiday , 2 more weeks !

Signing out,
SY,
I'm feeling rather annoyed =="

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...