HTML Nuffnang

Friday, December 17, 2010

Time waits for no stilettos !





















Can't recall a serious retail shopping like this.
The extent that I had to drop things at the car boot and go for round 2.

Court shoes in black ..
the white collars ...
the dark stockings .....
the straight cutting pants ....
the slick skirts in black ...........
the pretty hot dresses in formal ............


*checked* *ticked* All done =)
Office attires all done, damage of RM 1,077.70 (even with 50% of sales) 































Damn, I can't stand looking myself with shirt and pants. I look like a guy, no sign of feminine in me LOL
I guess the dresses could come handy for happy fridays. You'll see me in collar shirts most of the time.
And no doubt I look taller in pants XD Shoes are in pathetic 1/2 inch heels,
well gotta walk fast efficiently. Time waits for no stilettos !

Guess this could last me for a long long time ... 
When it worns out, I should have a big fat salary to upgrade *hi*ya * karate-chop*



My happy casual clothes has shrinked to half cupboard =X
You know I have a thing or two for bright colour,
Gotta get use to those plain colours, flowers can't bloom in office. Hmmm

SY is listening to : Ne-Yo - One In A Million
SY is watching : Gun Metal Grey (Completed)
SY is busy doing : Cleaning up my closet !

Signing out,
SY,

2 comments:

Lynn Shane said...

Hello Su Yi!!
I like the title of this post wei LOL Anyways, all the best for the start of a new chapter - working life!!



p.s i LOL-ed at "flowers cant bloom in the office" lmao funny la u..

SY said...

@Lynn - Thanks girl . Hope everything is smooth in your life,

Yea, flower can't bloom in office!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...