HTML Nuffnang

Friday, December 31, 2010

Rockin' back 2010 !

Now it's gonna hit the new year tomorrow,
 looking back this year has been really pumping with activities and dramas (real ones!)
Choosing the photographs to develop, I have literally 2010 captured (almost, at least)





















Following the last year of my ACCA - P1, P2, P3, P5 and P7 (the subjects).
Got to know the people inside the class better (class just got bigger and bigger),
beyond my imagination how all of us are brought together by this course !

   Your friend's friend is also my friend's friend =D

Gonna miss the Progress Test, the Attendance file, the Docket, the lecture notes. the lecturers, the classmates,  literally everything =/





















Will deeply miss the recess times and mini-celebrations I had with this bunch of people !
    Just how awkward we were back in CAT class for the first time,
    and flash 3 years has passed just like that =)
   This was taken during our 'Lou Sang' break when P2 class started late ! LOL




........ and together we conquered Penang ! My first overnight trip too HEHEHEHEH !
           Celebrated my 20th birthday too that time without any parents supervision, far far away !
           Muahahhaha ...........





















............ and birthday celebration has never been this crowded like before =)



















Made new friends too ! credits: Smashpop, need to borrow your photo for this !
   How your friend's friend could also be your friend! XD



And kept my close old-time-buddies, closer to my heart !






















Ended my class rep tenure since CAT. Yee Jun, Sharon, Kush, Chung Teng - the class Repssssss !


















Dyed my hair ! =P
It took two natural hair dyes and 2 Revlon hair colour for my hair to change colour !
Is depressing to see your hair still BLACK after the wash,
     and finally the hair colour pulled off few days later, is like WOOOOOOOOOO =O
Tried a darker colour to suit working life, guess what? It turn back black =='
    Ohh well I'll deal with the hair later on ! You wait !


























Ran a mile and came back to square one ! (if you get what it means)




Aside that .....

  • Took up responsibilities (My Sunway crony title XD)
  • Did tooth whitening for the first time, is like putting wasabi on your teeth !
  • Got poked by needle for the first time during medical check-up  *poke*
  • Officially a degree holder for now, ACCA you wait ! I'm after ya ..
  • Watched Avatar LOL (random lame fact)
  • Attended my first two job interviews and secured a job before grad.









......... and in between took some random photographs here and there !
                              The G9 was put into good use !






















































































































































As for the next year, hopefully it would be as fruitful as 2010 or make it BETTER !
  Starting work in few days time is rather nerve-racking!
  It's gonna be tough, I'll bite my hair through it, graaahhh! Wish me luck =)
  Happy New Year !

Signing out,
SY,
Yours truly =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...