HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, January 01, 2011

The Face Shop - Nails in Metallic Pink!

First post for 2011, the 5th year of blogging!  =D    
      A brand new year, a new start !~!~!
































Bought this light colour to suit work life, nothing PURPLE OR RED OR SHOCKING PINK!
       Absolutely love this brand followed by recommendations made by Kelly =)
       The Face Shop offers nails polish which are smooth at affordable prices.


    








































(The colour without and with flash)

Not really use to this colour,
      I'm more into bold colours but doesn't look appropriate with it inside a professional firm.

The outcome of it looks rather neutral though it makes my skin darker,
   thought I think I'll keep this colour for quite sometime till I get bored of it,
      then I'll start looking for a new colour =D

Somehow the colour reminds me so badly of Tron !














  

















........................... hmm ?

Signing out,
SY,
What about light purple instead ? =X

P/s: Happy Birthday Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice color.. ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...