HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

New products for the new year !






















  • Rimmel Volume x10 Mascara Flash
  • Natio High Glodd Mosturizing Liquid Lipstick
  • Natio Lip Colour - Soul 540
  • Natio Nail Colour



Now Rimmel's mascara really does wonders, a layer of it already makes a different.
  Could imagine the effect with eyeliner and proper curling on it ! Too lazy to try it in the photo hehe






I haven really hear Natio till now. It's an Australian product so I doubt you can find them in Malaysia. Loving the lipstick , something not so strong as my usuals but it makes a presence when applied =)
















Though, Revlon ColourBurst lipgloss is tempting,
     cravings to get a bottle but there's like NYX and Natio to supply me for a year =/
    Saw the real product in the nearby pharmacy, ohh the colour just POPs,
    But costing rm30+ a bottle got me thinking twice ...
        ohhh well maybe end of the year once my NYX is all used up & when I feel richer XD


















Signing out,
SY,
Dammit !
Need to wear pretty dress, need to go out on a hot date LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...