HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Outing with the boys @ Sunway Pyramid

On a saturday night about two weeks ago, had dinner with Eugene and Houzhi @ Dragon-I
Boy oh boy, pyramid is just flooded with people anytime of the hour.
I don't think I wanna step foot in Pyramid unless it's early in the morning. tsk tsk tsk !
Not to mention the 'jam' inside the carpark right ? It wasn't like this during my college days =P

From dinner, we headed to Starbucks. Joined by Nicholas and YingWei.
    Took lots of photos with Eugene's Iphone till the mall closed. Hahahha
    The mocha was 'POWER', I couldn't sleep till 4+ and woke up like 7 for work.
    Zombie-ed the whole day.
  No more coffee at night and I thought coffee and tea has almost the same amount of caffeine !

Some photos for the night =)




All of us at Starbucks - My Teddy, My Changmin-Lookalike, My Santa, My Black Shirt Guy
LOL all got nicknames from me XD


























Signing out,
SY,
I want to eat ice-cream and deprived of sleep =P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...