HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Nick's 22nd Surprise Birthday Party

Not long ago before CNY on a Saturday night, Eugene organised a BBQ gathering at the pool side.
Turns out to be a surprise birthday for dear teddy Nick.
   We talked, we laughed and we surprised the boy !
            Funniest part was the surprise where Nick caught me and eugene being sneaky
                         behind the bushes tring to light up the candles.
         "Whatever you guys are doing, TQ" XD


Photo credits to Eugene =D



The cake .. the cake guy ask me whos nick ?
                     I said 'friend'
     He mistaken the friend as boyfriend, explains all the love love on the cake X.O.X.O


                                                                            


The birthday boy with his cake posing with the pool as the background =D


                

The funniest photo - the belly face,
though it looks so retarded, it makes me LOL everytime I see it hahahahha

..... and some group photos to end this post =)






















Signing out,
SY,
I miss this 3 guys =(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...