HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Let this be the beginning =)

  
 Months ago after college days ended, I had an aim to look for my gold tortoise
(I know of all nicknames why this considering the fact that I have a phobia towards tortoise! lol)
To make matters worse, in office the 7:3 ratio was going on !
And being 20 in the corporate world, college guys seem such a turn off isn't it?
Never would I imagine all this would happen or possibly will, but hell yea thank god it did XD

So if my gold tortoise ain't you - I dunno who will be =)

*hugs*



Cheers for a new beginning !
     Cheers for lesser/no rain in our future dates !
                 Cheers for more hot dates like this one !
                            Cheers for great days like this together ..........


SY is listening to : Pitbull ft NeYo, Afrojack and Nayer - Give Me Everything

Signing out,
SY,
I'm gonna roll on my bed now and have sweet dreams =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...