HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, June 05, 2011

KPMG Dept G Promotional Dinner


SY & Shu Min


Taken during my department's promotional dinner 2 weeks ago.
Red lips + New dress for the night =D

Most random thing was arriving at the event and was informed the newcomers had to perform !

Westlife's If I Let You Go to the rescue. XD old school ! woot!~!

And how time flies - soon I would be reaching 6 months of working already =D
Back then, I would be preparing for finals during this time of the year (the EDC classes, the past year questions, the syllables guide). On a happier note - Glad I'm done with all this XD

So for all the ACCA/CAT students,
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF U GUYS ! YOU CAN DO IT !
*cheerleading dance*

Signing out,
SY,
Time to redye the hair ! =D



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...