HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hazel-nut


just got this from Wei Hao this week ..
I'm too lazy to upload it properly so using directly from blogger,
explains why all the photos are having quality problems.
credits : WeiHao photography
...................................................................................................................................

Had a really fun class party today.
Will update as soon as I get the photos from WeiHao later on ...

which today happens to be Hazel's Birthday
thank you for reminders in advanced .. 'today is my birthday !'
the girl with the 45 angles ,
she was surprise how I could compile all her signature pose in her birthday card. XD


Hope you like the present and card from me,
and sorry didn't get anything from your wishlist LOL
I think I need that in advanced next time. LOL



To the girl who I like to gossip with,
the girl who falls down no matter what shoe she wears,
the girl who always says I'm very naughty lol,
the girl who can takes siew pau for lunch or forgotten to eat dinner
& gets scolding from me later lol,
the girl who didn't know today, that day we had law revision class,
the girl who always ask 'susu where is class today a?',
the girl who gets annoy when I mix up her name,
the girl who I like to call hazel-nut,
the girl who now thinks 'elegant' suits her more than 'cute' LOL
omg I can go on forever ..
but i just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZEL !
I love my hazel-nut so much, I wish for many happy & fun days with you.
(can't believe now it's the 2nd year I'm celebrating your birthday with you)

and Kris Allen & Adam Lambert are this season's finalist for Amercian Idol
I'm so happy Danny didn't get into it ! XD
Sorry to Danny's fans but I didn't like him since day 1.
the only performance I like was his last performance 'You're So Beautiful'
which was very touching ..



Kris reminds me too much of Jazon Mraz. LOL with the guitar thing.
Kris nailed the performance for Kanye West - Heartless. killer !
I do find him so good looking. so does Adam.
Although he's gay but WHO CARES ? elton john,george michael, all of them are gay
but highly successful ! I truly believe Adam deserves to win.
Every week his performances are just 5/5.
He can produce a killer record and songs that I think the music world has not seen yet.



Sounds & looks like Good guy vs Bad guy. LOL

So who is it going to be ?
Adam ? Kris ?
Dammit next week I'm having classes all the way till 5.30.
Would have to wait till I'm back home, open google news and find the results LOL

SY is listening to : Rihanna - Hatin In The Club

Signing out,
SY,
Tell me where is our love ..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...