HTML Nuffnang

Monday, May 11, 2009

Wesak Day Celebration 2009

Dammit, with heavy revision classes, busy study schedules & finals around the corner,
I don't have time to blog on Boys Over Flowers, DBSK's Secret Code, etc

Haizzzzzz.....

Anyway, Last Saturday which happens to be Wesak Day,
went to PJ's famous Siamese Temple - despite going there every single year,
I don't seem to know the full temple's name .. somehow !



So this year decided to bring my camera around !
Believed the photos were pretty =)

Bah, I was damn 'pai seh' when all the professional cameras was around .
You should see the cameraman's face when he saw my tiny g9 camera ..
like I'm holding some plastic camera or something ...

Is like part of me saying 'Yes, I know your camera is x1213465413651 better than mine"
and part of me saying "Money don't fall from the sky .. LOL"
I'm in a temple. ... be in a peaceful mind !

and to be exact, the other day during f4 edc class,
was the first time I ever used a professional camera. Wei Hao's one =D
Pathetic that I don't even know how to zoom in & out using it . LOL
at least wei hao was kind enough to clear my doubts and all...
Maybe when I start working, have a big fat bonus - I'll buy a killer camera !
but for now, I'm satisfy with everything I have =)





Went in the evening .. which I felt better for photos because in the morning,
the crowd is mad .. with all the joystick smoke and heat,
won't be comfortable & you'll be pancake-ed before you even take a pleasant shot.



So with cooling weather and lesser people, there I went around.
thing is I don't dare to take expressions of people while they are praying
or photos of monk when they are praying else where
although I found some photographers doing that ..
I find it kinda rude right ? =P
Owh well, at least for me.





Mine ! =D



I find this year, the temple really did a good job.
Repainting and maintaining the place.
They are even planning to build another site 3-storey.


Definitely this is PHOTO OF THE DAY !






The bells .. which you can go around one big circle to ring all the loud bells if you want.
It's quite fun you know ! JUst don't deaf the person next to you .



After visiting the temple, headed to NewTown to eat stewed duck ..
yummmy ! And headed back home ..

My car looks pretty cool with my radio in blue ! LOL


SY is listening to : Shinee - Stand By Me (Boys Over Flowers OST)
SY is watching this series : Boys Over Flowers (Completed), Rosy Business (Episode 3)
SY is busy : F5 !!!

P/s : Notice Lee Min Ho is inside the crash & burn list ? wakkakaka

Signing out,
SY,
hungry ... . !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...